From: gmhuhtala@mmm.com (Gerald M. Huhtala)
Subject: Re: Don Erway's lies
Date: 1996/07/01
Date: 1996-07-01T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Joe Lumbley wrote:

> D. Erway (derway@ndc.com) wrote:
>
> Has anyone seen any legal cases regarding libel and slander over the Internet?
> Never thought I'd say this, but where are the lawyers when you need them?
>
> Big :)
>
> Joe
> --
> Joe Lumbley(jlumbley@netcom.com)

Your not kidding Joe.

This thread has gotten out of hand big time.

I think we should let this thread just die so these two children can take their game
elsewhere. It won't take much more time before the libel cases start. I'm sure it was a
few years after newspapers were created before someone's flame got called on.

I'd like a receipt for my $0.02 please.

Gerald
 "Don't ask me, the body was like that when I got here."

 Gerald M.Huhtala                             \\///
 Work:     gmhuhtala@mmm.com                  (o o)
           http://www.keane.com/          -ooO-(_)-Ooo-
 Personal: adinirac@calhoun.lakes.com
           http://calhoun.lakes.com/~adinirac/