From: "Theodore E. Dennison" <dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com>
Subject: Re: GNAT on Win 95
Date: 1996/06/07
Date: 1996-06-07T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Theodore E. Dennison wrote:

> Bob Crispen wrote:
> >
> > What you experienced was a bug that there was already a patch out there
> > for.  I'm glad the recompile went fine, but it really wasn't necessary.
>
> Patch? That's not at cs.nyu.edu either. Isn't nyu the "official" source
> for gnat distributions? Does Labtek have their own distribution site?

Ted, you ignorant baboon, its at ftp://ftp.cs.yale.edu/pub/gnat/ !

(Everyone else seems to have so much fun abusing me, I thought I'd
try it myself).

Lycos was kind enough to find it for me. It would be nice if some
of the places that carry or mention Gnat would mention this site
too.

Interestingly enough, what Lycos actually found for me was a link
to a Bob Crispen page thanking Tom Griest for his efforts with this
port. That's awfully considerate of you, Bob (although the background
with the hearts is most sickening). If I was Tom I'd be quite touched,
...and quite happy that I live over a thousand miles away. :-)

--
T.E.D.
                |  Work - mailto:dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com  |