From: "Theodore E. Dennison" <dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com>
Subject: Re: Please do not patronize net-abusers at Alsys/Thompson software
Date: 1996/05/24
Date: 1996-05-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Dr. Dimitri Vulis wrote:

> A few days ago I received a harrassing e-mail spam from Keith Thompson,
> <kst@alsys.com>.  I asked postmaster@alsys.com to tell Thompson not to

> Keith Thompson is a net-abuser. Please don't buy anything from his company
> (Alsys/Thompson Software). I used their Alsys Ada some years ago and it
> really sucked big time. Now this creep is harrassing me by e-mail.

That would be a neat trick, seeing as the e-mail address you report below
is on a machine that does not exist. Example:

% finger dlv@bwalk.dm.com
unknown host: bwalk.dm.com
% ping bwalk.dm.com
ping: unknown host bwalk.dm.com

Internet rule #38 -
   Never trust anything posted by someone with his/her own alt.fan
   newsgroup.

(note: alt.fan.dimitri-vulis and alt.usenet.kooks trimmed, since I
can't post to alt.* groups from here)

--
T.E.D.
                |  Work - mailto:dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com  |