From: Mindy Matusewicz <mindy_matusewicz@norden.com>
Subject: question on pragmas with GNAT
Date: 1996/05/21
Date: 1996-05-21T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

On the Greenhills Ada compiler I have been using there is a
pragma runtime_names that informs Ada that the following data is
really defined by another language.  This allows me to write to
the same data from either ada or c.

Is this possible using the gnat compiler.

Thank you for your help.

Mindy Matusewicz
Mindy_Matusewicz@norden.com