From: chrome@orion.tower.com.au (chrome)
Subject: How to format a screen in ada
Date: 1996/05/17
Date: 1996-05-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I am a student at university and i have a small problem with my
assignment.  I need to find out how to use the movecursor procedure in
the screen package, as i have to format the page in the following
fashion.
Name	Address	   Suburb   Postcode  Exam Assign Final

There is another line under this but i need to be able to line up the
corresponding strings with the titles above.

Could someone please help me out.

Mark Leaver
http://www.tower.com.au/~chrome
http://perth.dialix.oz.au/~chrome