From: "James A. Squire" <m193884@CSEHP3.MDC.COM>
Subject: ACES 2.1 question
Date: 1996/05/14
Date: 1996-05-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I just tried Pretest step 4 with GNAT 3.03 on Solaris where it calls for
executing zp_tcal1 and zp_tcal2 along with a stopwatch.  For some
reason, even though the source code for both of these programs begins
with outputting several text messages, upon execution these programs
output nothing and just sit there.  After recompiling and relinking with
debug on, I ran zp_tcal1 in the debugger and found that it was hung up
with a SIGWAITING or some such thing.  zp_tcal3 runs just fine.
zp_tcal4 and zp_tcal5 also run properly.

Is anybody familiar with this?  Can you point me in the right direction?
I'm not sure that it's a gnat problem and I don't know how to report it
to ACES.
--
James Squire
MDA Avionics Tools & Processes