From: "Theodore E. Dennison" <dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com>
Subject: Re: Ada 95 for the BeBox ?
Date: 1996/05/14
Date: 1996-05-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Thomas Hedlund wrote:

> Does annyone know if there exist an Ada 95 compiler for the
> BeOS/BeBox. Or maybe if there are some planes, GNAT maybe ?

That's a new one on me. FOLDOC doesn't even know what BeOS is ("The
nearest terms alphabetically are Bend Over, Here It Comes Again and
BER")

The full list of validated Ada compilers is at -
http://lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada/Resources/Compilers/Compilers.html

You could always look through it yourself.

--
T.E.D.
                |  Work - mailto:dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com  |