From: Ken Garlington <garlingtonke@lmtas.lmco.com>
Subject: Re: Ada Structure Graphs
Date: 1996/05/10
Date: 1996-05-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Keith Miller wrote:

> Is anyone still using ASGs in a big way on projects and what tools support it
> other than teamwork?

We still use them on F-22 (with Teamwork) to support ADARTS. I think there are other
tools that also support ASGs (ObjectMaker, maybe?).

> What chance (and what interest) is there in an updated notation for Ada95? Maybe
> some of the OO CASE tools are more appropriate for the updated language.

Cadre is apparently trolling for Ada 95 interest. Here's a copy of a FAX form I
received from them:

To:    TeleProfessional Services
       Cadre Technologies, Inc.

Fax:   401-455-6800
Date:
Pages (including this page): 1

Please check your interests below:

__ I want to learn more about real-time systems development with Teamwork.

__ I'm drowning in C code which I need to understand - Send me the white paper,
   "Simplifying the Maintenance of your C Code."

__ We're starting a project in C++. Please send me the white paper,
   "Introduction to OO" to help us understand OO design methods.

__ We're moving to Ada '95. I need to know how Cadre products will help us
   in analysis, design, requirements management, and document production.

__ I've been using another product:
   I need an update on your product line.

   Name:
   Title:
   Company:
   Address:
   City:
   State:
   Zip:
   Phone:
   Fax:

   This form may be photocopied and given to your colleagues.