From: pp000166@interramp.com (Robert Munck)
Subject: Re: [ANN] Paper on Ada95=>J-code mapping
Date: 1996/05/10
Date: 1996-05-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

On Wed, 8 May 1996 17:18:49 GMT, stt@henning.camb.inmet.com (Tucker
Taft) wrote:
>A paper on the mapping of Ada 95 to Java byte codes is now
>available on the web:
>
>   http://www.inmet.com/~stt/adajava_paper/

Tucker did a tremendous presentation of this paper at a DC SIGAda
meeting a couple of months ago. He had given me a draft of it earlier,
and I fully expected to be sound asleep within minutes of the start of
his talk. The paper is erudite in the extreme, and very precise in its
wording and terminology. I realize now that this is ideal for its
intended Ada Europe audience. His SIGAda presentation was
entertaining and completely understandable, even for someone
like me who is pretty much the opposite of a "language lawyer."
("language criminal"??)

Bob Munck@acm.org