From: david.elliot@ukonline.co.uk (David Elliot)
Subject: Re: OpenVMS Ada95 Capability (was ACT & Ada95 in comp.lang.ada)
Date: 1996/04/24
Date: 1996-04-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I'd certainly be interested in a Vax Ada95.

We'd like to transfer from DEC Ada83 to a single Ada95 supported
on the various platforms we use (Vax, Alpha VMS/Unix, SG, Sun).
Currently the Vax VMS platform seems to be the sticking point
as far as GNAT is concerned.  (We've too many Vaxes in the field
to replace them with Alphas)...