* Ada 95 Components Release
@ 1996-04-23  0:00 Christopher J. Henrich
From: Christopher J. Henrich @ 1996-04-23  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

     Congratulations and thanks are due from all of us to Dave Weller for
getting some of the Ada 95 Booch components into beta release.  Personally,
I am impressed by the quality of the code that I have seen, and eager to see
more of it.  My only regret is that I wish I had done something like this
myself.

     Ten years ago, the Ada 83 Booch components were important in teaching
a lot of us, by example, how to write Ada.  The Ada 95 Components will do
the
same.

Regards
Chris Henrich

--
Christopher J. Henrich
chenrich@monmouth.com

* Re: Ada 95 Components Release
@ 1996-04-25  0:00 ` Sandeep V. Kharkar
From: Sandeep V. Kharkar @ 1996-04-25  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Christopher J. Henrich wrote:

>      Congratulations and thanks are due from all of us to Dave Weller for
> getting some of the Ada 95 Booch components into beta release.  Personally,
> I am impressed by the quality of the code that I have seen, and eager to see
> more of it.  My only regret is that I wish I had done something like this
> myself.
>
>      Ten years ago, the Ada 83 Booch components were important in teaching
> a lot of us, by example, how to write Ada.  The Ada 95 Components will do
> the
> same.
>
> Regards
> Chris Henrich
>
> --
> Christopher J. Henrich
> chenrich@monmouth.com

<NEWBIE>
What are the Booch components and
where can I get these components ??
--
~Sandeep

skharkar@vzcorp.com
http://www.cs.usu.edu/students/SandeepKharkar/index.html

"To know recursion you must first know recursion !!"