From: Joe Gwinn <gwinn@sud.ed.ray.com>
To: "Craig S. Dickson" <dickson@ist.flinders.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Translating Ada to C
Date: 1996/04/11
Date: 1996-04-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I guess I would always ask the target language folk how to translate
to their language.  The proponents of the to-be-translated-away-from
language will never see why you would do such a foolish thing as
leave.  Notice that nobody inquired as to why you wanted to translate.

I might add that it rarely makes economic sense to translate working
code into a new language, unless the old language can no longer be
supported, for whatever reason.

Joe Gwinn