From: Francesco <franksd@millennianet.com>
Subject: Data Structure Source Code??
Date: 1996/04/06
Date: 1996-04-06T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Attention:

Does anyone have the addresses of sites where source code of basic data
structures is available for download? I need such things as AVL trees,
BSTs, doubly linked lists, Red-Black Trees, Skip Lists, etc.  Just basic
class declarations with a few crucial FirstThat and ForEach procedures
for examples. Anyone? I'm sure this would be a good resource for all of
us.

Francesco
franksd@millennianet.com