From: "Theodore E. Dennison" <dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com>
Subject: Re: Annoucement :  C2ada for OS/2 !!
Date: 1996/04/05
Date: 1996-04-05T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Dale Pontius wrote:

> In article <4ju53n$3o74@info4.rus.uni-stuttgart.de>,
>            ralph@ifr.luftfahrt.uni-stuttgart.de (Ralph Paul) writes:
> >
> >I am very proud (:-) to be able to announce that starting right now,
> >you will be able to pick up an OS/2 version of c2ada !!
> >
> I finally had a chance to try this puppy out last night and...
>
> How do you resolve emx runtimes between c2ada (0.9b) and GNAT (0.9a)?

When I posted my question several weeks ago about getting GNAT to
run with a recent version of emacs (which uses 0.9b), I got two
e-mails sent to my home account detailing how to do this.

Unfortunately, a bug in my home POP-mail utility toasted the text
of both messages, so I can't post it here. But this seems like a
good place and time to request that the two kind folks I mentioned
please repeat here what they told me in e-mail earlier.

--
T.E.D.
                |  Work - mailto:dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com  |