* source?
@ 1996-03-22  0:00 Egon
From: Egon @ 1996-03-22  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi folks - forgive me if I sound like a newbie to ADA, but the simple
truth is that I am.  8)

I've found myself curious about ADA recently, and have persuaded my
administrator to be willing to install it here at my school ... if I can
find somewhere to get the installation.  Can anybody point me in the
right direction?

Just to add to my newbie image here (*grin*), could you reply to this
address rather than the newsgroup as I don't have much time to read it
right now....  Thanks a lot!

"Ha ha - you may be right, but remember!  You are also
flammable..."  -Donald, one of my psycho cousins

Egon@unh.edu
Cole.Tuininga@unh.edu
colet@ctron.com

* Re: source?
@ 1996-03-25  0:00 ` Jerome Desquilbet
From: Jerome Desquilbet @ 1996-03-25  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Egon

Egon wrote:
> I've found myself curious about ADA recently, and have persuaded my
> administrator to be willing to install it here at my school...
> Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Since you belong to a university, you may want to get Apex through the
Rational's SEED program.

See http://www.rational.com/pst/products/seed.html .

  J�r�me.