From: Jack Beidler <beidler@cs.uofs.edu>
Subject: GNAT in Windows'95 Difficulty
Date: 1996/03/24
Date: 1996-03-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I am having trouble getting GNAT to run in Windows '95.  The problem
is my lack of experience with Windows '95, not with GNAT.  I have
only had Windows '95 up for about a week (along with Win NT -- no
problems there), so my problem is my lack of experience with the
Win 95 and I would appreciate any help.

After loading the Win '95/Win NT version on my machine, when I
click the SETPATH before trying anything with GNAT, I get an
"out of environment space" message.  ANyone out there who
can tell me how to increase the environmnent space so I can
move on and work with GNAT in WIN 95?

Please email a copy of your reply, since my email service is
usually 5 to 9 days out of date.

Thanks in advance.

Jack
--
John (Jack) Beidler, Professor               mailto:beidler@uofs.edu
Dept. of Computing Sciences         717-343-7446(-7774)(-4250 [fax])