From: Michele Zundo <mzundo@mail-gw.esoc.esa.de>
Subject: Rational customer service praise.
Date: 1996/03/22
Date: 1996-03-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In my previous post I was looking for docs on Meridian OpenAda  Mac
which were apparently missing from the Ada83 compiler I just bought
from DC-Heath UK (for a bargain price, if you have a Mac buy it!).

Well, I contacted Rational (which bought Verdix which bought Meridian )
at support@rational.com, the support rep was very responsive and she
faxed me (here in Germany) the installation pages of the
manual to allow me to start working.  Yesterday I had a big
surprise when I received completely free of charge a complete new
copy of the manual shipped via FedEx!!!! :-)

What can I say? This is a good customer service.

Regards

Mike