From: bw10@prism.gatech.EDU (WILLIAMS,BRYAN D.)
Subject: Looking for PD Ada interpreter
Date: 14 Jun 91 13:10:36 GMT	[thread overview]

I'm looking for a public-domain Ada *interpreter* that will run under
BSD 4.3 or SysV.3 on HP/Apollo workstations (for those in the know,
we're running Domain/OS SR10.3).  Of course I'd prefer something that
is known to be fast and robust, but I fear the real question is
whether ANY such PD software is available.  If anyone out there can
point me to a source, I'd be very grateful.  Please send responses by
e-mail; I'll happily summarize any information I receive.