From: Alan Jump <alan.jump@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Moving away from GTK?
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 15:02:06 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2013-07-26T15:02:06-07:00	[thread overview]

[snip]

On first glance, the framework itself doesn't appear to be any more difficult to apply than GTK. But I'm less concerned with having to wade through the various modules and prune out what won't get used in a given project than I am the licensing of the toolkit. That, however, is a topic for more in-depth examination than I have time for right this moment (although I know what I'll be doing over the weekend...).

 - -
73 de N5ILN
Alan