From: Jerome Desquilbet <jDesquilbet@Rational.COM>
Cc: Frederic Boutet <boutet@insage.insa-tlse.fr>
Subject: Re: Wanted : graphic package for education
Date: 1996/02/26
Date: 1996-02-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Richard Pattis wrote:
> Didn't anyone ever tell you that Ada is too hard of a language to
> teach to beginners! I guess, though, that your high school students
> are pretty smart, since they have already mastered French, which I
> never learned well, even in College!

I don't want to restart a polemical thread about the best language to
learn first, BUT:

- for about 18-20 years old students, Ada is the best language to learn
first, and still the best language to use after

- most of the engineer schools in France teach Ada.

We _are_ pretty smart in France... Try our bone in the nose, it helps a
lot!

  Jerome.

PS: sorry Frederic, I have no information for your initial question...