From: Ted Dennison <dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com>
Subject: Re: OS/2 - Latest emx version?
Date: 1996/02/23
Date: 1996-02-23T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Tore Joergensen wrote:

> AFAIK, the latest gnat version (v. 3.01) for OS/2 uses emx 0.9a. There
> was some talk about making a new version for the latest emx (I guess
> that is 0.9b ?), but I haven't heard anything more about it. Since I
> don't use emacs, I will not even try to say anything about that :-)

The impression I got from ACT was that they are currently working on
a new version of GNAT (no suprise there) which, when released, will
be running with emx 0.9b (or greater).

They also indicated that they had run GNAT 3.01 with emx 0.9b
successfully at least once (ie: to bootstrap the new version of GNAT).

--
T.E.D.
                |  Work - mailto:dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com  |