From: Andreas Sigg <qbert@fh-konstanz.de>
Subject: Re: Seven Dirty Words
Date: 1996/02/22
Date: 1996-02-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Andreas Sigg wrote:

> Jim Kuenzer wrote:
> >
> > In article <3120B989.4D8A@central.co.nz>, Matt Dutton
> > <mattd@central.co.nz> wrote:

Warning !

I snipped away the original to which I replief a few
days ago. Since then, the net-robots strike back on
me for answering to something not allowed in the
main-stream !!!

I'm spoiled with Bot-msg, interesting, but not
triggered from me with intention.

If you don't want to make the same expierence,
don't quote the original from this
seven curses.