* Re: Seven Dirty Words
       [not found]       ` <jkuenzer-1402960917300001@fred2.richards.com>
@ 1996-02-21  0:00         ` Andreas Sigg
From: Andreas Sigg @ 1996-02-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jim Kuenzer wrote:

> In article <3120B989.4D8A@central.co.nz>, Matt Dutton
> <mattd@central.co.nz> wrote:
>
> > I do have one question, though. When are Americans going to get tired of
> > being pushed around by these christians and tell them to stick their
> > religious nazism up their collective Gingrich-holes? I mean, "People wake
> > up, figure it out..."
> >
> > Matt.
>
> I'm afraid to say, Matt, never.  There is a bit in the Tao Te Ching about
> effective government being one that appears ignorant to a truly ignorant
> public.  And thousands of years after that tome was written, they've hit
> the nail right on the head here in the Good Ol' US of A.
>
> I believe America is divided into three groups: The Nazi-Christian Right
> (a minority), free-thinking civil libertarians (also a minority), lazy
> do-nothings who would probably side with the civil libertarians if they
> didn't have so much tv to watch.

Not very complex, your model of the US of A. You got it from the
CYC-database ?

* Re: Seven Dirty Words
@ 1996-02-22  0:00           ` Andreas Sigg
From: Andreas Sigg @ 1996-02-22  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andreas Sigg wrote:

> Jim Kuenzer wrote:
> >
> > In article <3120B989.4D8A@central.co.nz>, Matt Dutton
> > <mattd@central.co.nz> wrote:

Warning !

I snipped away the original to which I replief a few
days ago. Since then, the net-robots strike back on
me for answering to something not allowed in the
main-stream !!!

I'm spoiled with Bot-msg, interesting, but not
triggered from me with intention.

If you don't want to make the same expierence,
don't quote the original from this
seven curses.