* Re: General comments on Ada
       [not found] <3123FA8A.1A67@gig.net>
@ 1996-02-19  0:00 ` Jack Beidler
From: Jack Beidler @ 1996-02-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andre Baril

Andre Baril wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am a beginner as a Ada student.
> I am already programming in C.
>
> I would like to know what are the majors advantages and/or weaknesses
> (if there is) compare to the C language.

I'd recommend that you start with the best Ada resource page out on the web,

		http://lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada/

In particular, take a look at the C++ to Ada tutorial that you can
access through the tutorials page.
--
John (Jack) Beidler, Prof. of Computer Science,
 Dept. of Computing Sciences, University of Scranton, Scranton, PA 18510

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-02-19  0:00 UTC | newest]