* Re: Ada List Package
       [not found] <4g0tut$j5i@news.asu.edu>
@ 1996-02-19  0:00 ` Jack Beidler
From: Jack Beidler @ 1996-02-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zeeshan Siddiqui

Zeeshan Siddiqui wrote:

> Does any body have a linked list implementation of commonly used
> routines, for e.g. like insert, delete, equal etc, implemented in
> ADA.  I need the source code for these common routines as part of
> a bigger project.  It will save me some valuable time.
> Thanks in advance.

What do you want, OO or generic?  There are two zip files of
data structures available in the PAL, or via anonymous from

ftp:ftp.cs.uofs.edu/pub/Ada/uofs_ds.zip     and
ftp:ftp.cs.uofs.edu/pub/Ada/uofsoods.zip

Jack
--
John (Jack) Beidler, Prof. of Computer Science,
 Dept. of Computing Sciences, University of Scranton, Scranton, PA 18510

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-02-19  0:00 UTC | newest]