From: Jim Dorman <jimd@pcada.com>
To: donovant@lfs.loral.com
Subject: Re: Fortran to Ada converter?
Date: 1996/02/17
Date: 1996-02-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Tim Donovan wrote:

> Does anyone know of a fortran to ada converter?
> Any help is appreciated. Please reply by e-mail.
> Thanks.
> TimSorry Tim, I don't know of any fortran to Ada converter.  However, if
you are interested in simply linking your fortran into your Ada code,
then you might be interested in trying Visual Ada95.  This is an Ada95
compiler that runs on Windows95 and NT and has an interface to Microsoft
C, Pascal, Fortran, Assembler, and Borland C.

Visual Ada95 is still being finished up, however, BETA copies are
currently available for sale.  For more information you may visit our
WEB site at: "http://www.pcada.com/pcada" where you can get information
on Ada compilers, libraries, design & documentation tools, training
tools, etc. for the major PC Ada vendors (including: IntegrAda,
Alsys (now Thomson), and Janus/Ada).

These various products are available worldwide at both commercial and
academic prices.  Stop in for a visit.  If you don't see what you are
looking for, ask!  We're still building and adding brochures on-line
everyday.  Demo disks for both DOS and Windows development are available
from our FTP site through links to the WEB site.

Or you may ask your questions by contacting us at:

Jim Dorman
Active Engineering Technologies, Inc.
914 S. Santa Fe Avenue, Suite 282
Vista, CA 92084