* Re: DOS GNAT 3.01 available
       [not found] ` <4ccrmo$g3v@felix.seas.gwu.edu>
@ 1996-01-08  0:00   ` Jack Beidler
From: Jack Beidler @ 1996-01-08  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Michael Feldman wrote:

> In article <dewar.820592254@schonberg>, Robert Dewar <dewar@cs.nyu.edu> wrote:
> >Doug Rupp completed the port of GNAT 3.01 to DOS, and the binaries are
> >now available for FTP from cs.nyu.edu. This version lacks tasking, b
> >but has all the other advantages of 3.01, and should be a consderable
> >advance on the previously available 2.06 version.
>
> Yes, I think we all owe Doug a vote of thanks for doing this.
> At GW, we've tested this out, found it working fine, and will be making
> it a part of ez2load (package with editors, installer program, etc.)
> before the week is up. Stay tuned for announcement.
>
> Mike Feldman

This is a truely outstanding job.  I am so use to doing work on my laptop
and I have been slowed down by the lack of a more current Ada compiler
on it.  Thanks Doug - Great job.
| John (Jack) Beidler, Prof. of Computer Science                         |
| Dept. of Computing Sciences                    Email: beidler@uofs.edu |
| University of Scranton                              FAX: (717)941-4250 |
| Scranton, PA 18510                  Voice: (717)941-7446 (or 941-7774) |
|            URL:   http://academic.uofs.edu/faculty/beidler/            |
+-------------> Looking for a 1997/98 Sabbatical Opportunity <-----------+

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-01-08  0:00 UTC | newest]