From: Loren@cup.portal.com (Loren Louis Hart)
Subject: Re: ASR
Date: 15 Jun 90 16:52:35 GMT	[thread overview]

I have heard quite a bit about the ASR and I am interested in accessing
many of the files in it.  The only problem is that I only have UUCP
access and everything I have seen about it talks about FTP access.  Is
there any sort of UUCP e-mail server on the ASR, and if so how to I
make requests from it?

Loren L. Hart
loren@cup.portal.com
San Jose, California