From: tonyg <tonythegair@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: New AWS-based website
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 01:30:58 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2012-04-12T01:30:58-07:00	[thread overview]

I would love to see it too, but I realise you may not want to show it publicly for reasons of security and livlihood etc.
   I should also point out though that although I initially found using AWS quite intimidating to understand, it was quite straightforward to create a web database reporting tool and I'm now planning to use it in more stuff like maybe controlling a pseudo real time system through a web browser ( which is why I wanted to do some ajax with it).
   However the reason I will forever love AWS is that I avoided have to learn PHP.