From: mockturtle <framefritti@gmail.com>
Subject: Block diagrams for Ada code?
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 02:27:21 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2012-01-21T02:27:21-08:00	[thread overview]

Dear.all,
I need to draw a "block diagram" overview of a fairly complex Ada code and I was wondering if there was some more or less "standard"  symbols to denote things like packages, tasks and protected objects.  The only thing that comes to my mind is UML, but maybe I would prefer something more Ada-specific.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Riccardo