From: tarjei@online.no
Subject: Re: OpenGL Bindings for OS/2
Date: 1996/08/22
Date: 1996-08-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I am quite certain that those bindings does not exist. That is bindings
specifically for os/2. However there might be bindings for some Unixes
e.g. SGI which could be usable. They might be well wort a try.

If you don't care much about the quality of the bindings you could ftp
to ftp.rational.com and get the latest cbind utility which generates a
shallow binding from C header files. There is also an other tool
available from Intermetrics which performs the same task. The latter
requires som additional support software while the former only requires
a C compiler and some knowledge about C - the version I tried didn't
compile cleanly on os/2.

Greetings,