From: "Rego, P." <pvrego@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Pop function
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 17:35:07 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2011-12-14T17:35:07-08:00	[thread overview]

> Your public interface should never use access types.
> Anonymous types are a bad idea.
Why so does the language allow it? Currently I could not think a better way of running over a pointer list: get the item, run the top of the list to the next one (and also keep the original pointer), free the original pointer and return the (newest) pointer to the top of the list. The problem I got was exactly when I tried to do this directly from the input access (so the anonymous type problem)

> Psychologists have found that the 1st few letters of a word are the most important to recognizing what you're seeing. If many of your identifiers start with the same few letters ("T_"), you are making your code harder to read than necessary.
I agree, but that's ok here. Think this as "be a general list type named T_List ..."