From: "James E. Hopper" <hopperj@macconnect.com>
Subject: Re: GtkAda for MacOS X?
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 02:37:01 GMT
Date: 2004-08-31T02:37:01+00:00	[thread overview]

I have built gtkada from the gtkada sources that work fine with the
darwinports version of gtk2.  John Matthews and i both use it in our
work on os x.  Testgtk works fine for me including opengl.

i built our radar simulation gui's and  John and I build a simulation
of the army's Common Ground Station (A subset) using gtkada on Mac Os
X.  they use a pretty big subset of gtkada.  Nice thing about it is
that the target platform for all of these is linux, and all i have to
do is copy them across and recompile them.  no fuss, no muss.

jim