From: "Sam Harbaugh, Palm Bay, Florida" <harbaugh@IU.NET>
Subject: Tic-Tac-Toe
Date: 1997/04/26
Date: 1997-04-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hmmmm! I was once beaten at Tic Tac Toe by a chicken at the Santa Cruz
amusement park.  If a chicken can do it why is it so difficult?

In article <01bc506c$00d54c40$33bad084@REMINGOLE.uqam.ca> remingole@usa.net
writes:

>I would like help on building a program that plays tic-tac-toe

While I'm here I'll tell another one.
In my nth language comparison meeting (where n is a large number) it
occurred to me to say that JAVA meant Just Another Variation of Ada.
People seemed to think it was funny, or maybe they just needed to laugh to
break the stress.