From: "angelicusrex" <whisperindave@msn.com>
Subject: Re: > > > > matt parker spams the shit out of clients and newsgroups matt parker alias eric vonlint hout@yahoo.com matt parker alias e vanlint@yahoo.com matt parker alias evanlunsen herzog@yahoo.com there is a price on the head of the wanker matt par
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:03:15 -0700
Date: 2004-09-10T15:03:15-07:00	[thread overview]

"anna parker" <annaparker@loveyouforever.de> wrote in message
news:730fe64c.0409100207.29de09c2@posting.google.com...

<snipped the unethical ranting and raving.>

Now let me see if I can understand this...You are Matt Parker's ex-wife and
you don't like him very much at all? Is that it? And since you are his
ex-wife and don't like him, we should all be aware he is some sort of
slovenly hound who does all sorts of nasty things. We should believe you
over him because of your intense distaste for him. And we should swallow all
this even though we've never heard of Matt Parker before or any of his
"aliases?"

Actually I know a Matt Parker who goes to ASU and went to my college too. Is
that the same Matt Parker? Who knows? Who cares? The words of a miserable
ex-wife who values berating her ex-husband, over forgiveness and peace is
not really what I would call a solid testimony. And since she could be
talking about half a dozen Matt Parker's anywhere on earth. Well, you get
the picture...Off to plonking land you go.

--
Namaste'

Saint 0;-)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle.
The other is as if everything is."

Albert Einstein