From: Markus E Leypold <development-2006-8ecbb5cc8aREMOVETHIS@ANDTHATm-e-leypold.de>
Subject: Re: Jobs available
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 00:22:23 +0100
Date: 2007-01-17T00:22:23+01:00	[thread overview]

Jeffrey Carter <spam.jrcarter.not@spam.acm.not.org> writes:

> Markus E Leypold wrote:
>> Of course they should be able to spell and of course the first thing
>> to show their proficiency in Ada is that they should know that it's
>> not spelled ADA.
>
> Recruiters often make this mistake. The lack of basic information
> about the position, such as location, lack of identification of the
> recruitment firm, and very poor English are what identify this as a
> scam (at least to me).

Scam -- I'd agree but only on the basis that somebody without a name,
without identifying at least the recruiting company is sending such a
message to usenet.

As far as spelling mistakes, bad English or very bad German, lack of
information and obvious mistakes in correctly identifying tools or
technical skills go, I'm sorry that I've to say that I got all that
(and worse) from professional recruiters as well.

Regards -- Markus