From: "Stephane Richard" <stephane.richard@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Windex
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:10:22 GMT
Date: 2003-10-27T17:10:22+00:00	[thread overview]

well you got my interest.  But I think you knew that already. ;-).

I gotta stop praising you, people think I'll be starting a Great Stephen
Leake Ada Programmer's Cult or something. ;-).

Sorry to everyone else, but As it happened, I learned a lot of my ada
programming from Windex and SAL when I started along with a few other
examples and some PDF files :-)...he's my mentor and he don't even know it
;-).

--
St�phane Richard
"Ada World" Webmaster