From: "Nick Roberts" <nick.roberts@acm.org>
Subject: Re: From "Re: Where are returned values stored?"
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 19:44:48 +0100
Date: 2004-06-04T19:44:48+01:00	[thread overview]

"Frank" <franjoe@frisurf.no> wrote in message
news:40bf57f5$1@news.broadpark.no...

> >You may perhaps be interested to note that my design for the
> > AdaOS kernel (called 'Bachar') for the IA-32 makes use of
> > segments to help alleviate the problem.

> Im curios about what is the state for the AdaOS project? Do you
> have inside information? :-)

'Bubbling under' is probably the best way to describe it, at the moment.

In fact, the biggest problem is that too much information is only inside my
head, and my highest priority at present is to correct this problem. The
other big problem is the conflict between my desire to stop AdaOS becoming a
monster of compromise*, and the need to make participants feel enfranchised.
I'm working on it!

--
Nick Roberts

*as in "a camel is a horse designed by a committee"