From: Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfraed@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Large Integer Overflow - Causing a Bottleneck - Any solution.
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 17:56:04 -0400
Date: 2017-05-04T17:56:04-04:00	[thread overview]

On Thu, 04 May 2017 17:53:04 +0100, Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
declaimed the following:

>so on that platform I stand by Long_Integer. Might be different on a
>32-bit platform, I guess, but I don't have one.

	I believe the only build for Windows is designed to be 32-bit
compatible (heck, I think it relies on a 32-bit MINGW)...

Yes -- only 32-bit build is available for Windows... I suppose one /could/
install the 64-bit Linux build into the Win10 BASH shell environment, but
that won't build Windows native executables.