* Distributions on libre.adacore.com
@ 2010-01-13 16:57 RasikaSrinivasan@gmail.com
From: RasikaSrinivasan@gmail.com @ 2010-01-13 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

I was trying to build a Linux system today and went to download gnat
from libre.adacore.com and found that only java runtime integration
systems (*ajis*) etc were still available. no native packages were
available.

any developments we should be aware of?

thanks,srini

* Re: Distributions on libre.adacore.com
@ 2010-01-13 17:44 ` RasikaSrinivasan@gmail.com
From: RasikaSrinivasan@gmail.com @ 2010-01-13 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Never mind. Sounds like the directory structure may have changed. The
distribution was found under "Files" - which I had not seen before.
thanks, srini

@ 2010-01-13 18:14   ` Martin
From: Martin @ 2010-01-13 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Jan 13, 5:44 pm, "RasikaSriniva...@gmail.com"
<rasikasriniva...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Never mind. Sounds like the directory structure may have changed. The
> distribution was found under "Files" - which I had not seen before.
> thanks, srini
> On Jan 13, 11:57 am, "RasikaSriniva...@gmail.com"
>
> <rasikasriniva...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I was trying to build a Linux system today and went to download gnat
> > from libre.adacore.com and found that only java runtime integration
> > systems (*ajis*) etc were still available. no native packages were
> > available.
>
> > any developments we should be aware of?
>
> > thanks,srini

I had the same thing yesterday (for x86-windows)...but tried later and
it had been 'fixed'! Bizarre...maybe some sort of web caching problem?

Cheers,
-- Martin