From: Shark8 <onewingedshark@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: AWS (Amazon Web Services) Libraries for Ada
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 13:09:41 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2019-09-10T13:09:41-07:00	[thread overview]

On Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 9:11:08 AM UTC-6, John Singleton wrote:

> Another option I am considering is just talking to it directly; the API is REST (and older support for SOAP). It will require plumbing through the docs a bit more, but perhaps a native REST implementation would be the best, and pure Ada...

I think AWS (Ada Web Server) has some direct interfacing for SOAP.
Also, while I've never used WSDL (Web Service Description Language), there's a generator bundled with Ada Web Server; see:
1) https://docs.adacore.com/aws-docs/aws/using_wsdl.html
2) https://www.mankier.com/1/wsdl2aws
3) https://www.adacore.com/gems/gem-101-soapwsdl-server-part / https://github.com/AdaCore/aws/blob/master/tools/wsdl2aws-generator.adb

As for Amazon Web Services, try:
https://dacemirror.sci-hub.tw/proceedings-article/a7b35be2b1babf5eb372fbfa734d645b/elhog2011.pdf
http://javadox.com/com.amazonaws/aws-java-sdk/1.3.26/com/amazonaws/services/sns/AmazonSNSAsync.html
--though this is from a light search and some stuff indicated WSDL and SOAP might be discontinued.