From: Austin Obyrne <austin.obyrne@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: A matter of interest.
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 18:43:00 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2014-12-01T18:43:00-08:00	[thread overview]

On Monday, December 1, 2014 11:49:15 PM UTC, Jeffrey Carter wrote:
> My experience with Obyrne is that he asks for help but does not accept it.
>
> He only knows how to read text files, so he can only encrypt text files. In a
> kind of file, so he concluded that he could only encrypt text files.
>
> In this thread he refused to provide enough information for anyone to help him,
> and then concluded that he couldn't do whatever it is he was trying to do.
>
> I am not qualified to comment on his cryptographic ability, but I have noticed a
> total absence of news stories on a new cryptographic technique that will
> revolutionize the field.
>
> --
> Jeff Carter
> "Apple juice and Darvon is fantastic together."
> Play It Again, Sam
> 127

Hi Jeffrey,

I'm going to be very brief because we are on someone else's usenet.

My modus operandi is totally focused on getting the core algorithm right - that must be the beginning middle and end of cryptography in my view.  Reading in data for encryption is easy and if it's not then there are millions of people out there (some right here in this group) who are expert in helping out with their expertise that I can call on albeit they know little of cryptography.

I have only this very weekend completed a profoundly secure algorithm that I would promote to Gauss, Archimedes or Euclid with impunity if they were still here.

I can call on millions of people out there when I need them for the peripheral task of say encrypting images, or music - and its much more than just the reading in bit usually to do this since you imply that that is all there is to it.

Witness the posts in sci crypt - a plethora of management incidents - everything you see posted is to do with difficult infra structure problems that emanate from a *weak core intelligence.

I don't read in as one might do using AES say - no , I am playing to different goalposts - there is method in my seeming madness and it is nothing to do with asking and then refusing help from readers - I shamelessly pick peoples' brains at times just for inspiration.

Meanwhile its good to hear - Austin