From: britt.snodgrass@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Problems setting up a (free) Ada development environment
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 14:22:44 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2009-03-02T14:22:44-08:00	[thread overview]

On Mar 2, 11:50 am, Tero Koskinen <tero.koski...@iki.fi> wrote:

> Alternatively, you could try
>    GNATbench -https://libre.adacore.com/GNATbench/
>    GPS -https://libre.adacore.com/gps/
> or Hibachi -http://www.eclipse.org/hibachi/
>    (which is open sourced AonixADT)

At work I use the GNAT Pro releases of both GPS and GNATbench. I
recommend GPS for its relative simplicity (simple to install/
configure) and excellent support for Ada coding assistance and
integration with the GNAT toolset.  GNATbench is very good if you like
working with Eclipse.  I have also used the AonixADT plug-in the past,
but I can't recommend it.

jGRASP (http://www.jgrasp.org) is another option that works well with
GNAT.

- Britt