From: Sunny <daetalusun@gmail.com>
Subject: Where can I find GTKADA tutorials?
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 17:10:08 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2011-09-26T17:10:08-07:00	[thread overview]

Hello All!
Can anyone tell me where could get some GtkAda tutorials? I only have
GtkAda User's Guide and GtkAda RM. But I want to get some tutorials
about GtkAda in details, including samples and other things. Could you
give me some links or send it to me if you have tutorials about this,
please? Thanks All! God bless you!

Sun