From: "Robert I. Eachus" <rieachus@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Free cryptographic library for Ada?
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:41:02 -0500
Date: 2004-01-31T18:41:02-05:00	[thread overview]

sk wrote:

> Whatever happened to Robert I. Eachus's database ? It was hot and
> steamy for a while, how is it going ?

I got stuck in version skew hell for a while.  I needed to update to
GNAT 3.15p to compile one of the libraries I wanted to use.  In the
process I discovered a lot of my common tools needed to be modified for
newer versions of various tools and libraries.  I am about through with
all that and may actually get back to slinging new code soon.  (Well I
want to put up a web page first, and put a lot of my other stuff on it
now that I have it updated...)

--
                                           Robert I. Eachus

"The war on terror is a different kind of war, waged capture by capture,
cell by cell, and victory by victory. Our security is assured by our
perseverance and by our sure belief in the success of liberty." --
George W. Bush