* case tools
@ 2003-03-23 18:13 alpha
From: alpha @ 2003-03-23 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

where can I find a free for commercial use case tool that can generate code
in Ada ???

Szymon Guz

* case tools
@ 2003-05-07 16:34 Oliver Kellogg
From: Oliver Kellogg @ 2003-05-07 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2003-03-23 10:58:08 PST, Simon Wright wrote:

> dia with the dia2code add-on.
>
> Check on google for dia2code ..

If you want support for UML packages, CORBA stereotypes,
and many other improvements, I recommend pulling the CVS
version. For details, see

http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=15307

The same goes for KDE-Umbrello, the Ada generator is
being improved these days, see

http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello/codegenerators/

But wait another day or two, I have a couple checkins
coming.

HTH,

Oliver Kellogg

* case tools
@ 2003-03-10 17:45 alpha
From: alpha @ 2003-03-10 17:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

are there any free CASE tools for commercial use ???

Szymon

* Re: CASE tools
@ 1992-10-12 13:52 MILLS,JOHN M.
From: MILLS,JOHN M. @ 1992-10-12 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1371@fudd.dataco.UUCP> curtis@dataco.UUCP (Ralph Curtis) writes:

 >I'm investigating using CADRE's Teamwork tools for ADA development on a SUN
 >network. I would appreciate hearing from anyone with experience of this
 >product. For example:

I hope you will post a summary of the responses you receive.  I would be
interested.

>TIA.

Me too.

--
John M. Mills, SRE; Georgia Tech/GTRI/TSDL, Atlanta, GA 30332
uucp: ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!jm59

* CASE tools
@ 1992-10-09 15:38 Ralph Curtis
From: Ralph Curtis @ 1992-10-09 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm investigating using CADRE's Teamwork tools for ADA development on a SUN
network. I would appreciate hearing from anyone with experience of this
product. For example:

	- Is it suitable for a large development effort (say 20 to 40
	  person team)? eg. configuration control etc.

	- How good is the code generation? ie. does 50% of the coding job,
	  is effcient, etc.

	- How difficult is it to maintain the structure graphs etc.? Is
	  the code injector easy or difficult to use?

	- General gripes and accolades.

I would also like to hear from anyone using a competitive product or anyone
having experience using CASE tools in general (pros and cons).

TIA.

* DISCLAIMER:                                                      *
*    The opinions expressed are solely of the author and do not    *
*    necessarily reflect the opinions of Canadian Marconi Company. *