* Ada->X11/Windows3.1 GUI Builder
@ 1994-11-22 20:13 Timothy Barton
From: Timothy Barton @ 1994-11-22 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry if the following question is a FAQ, I try to keep up with this group,
but it is hard when your classified lab has no connections to the real
world...

Can anyone recommend a GUI builder that generates/supports Ada which will
produce executables for two targets: X11/Motif and Windows 3.1?  I looked
into this a couple of years ago and SceenMachine was one option.  I've
since heard rumor that TeleUse may support such a scenario.

Timothy J. Barton                         tim@trident.datasys.swri.edu
Southwest Research Institute (SwRI)       (210) 522-3540
San Antonio, Texas                  "Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors"

* Re: Ada->X11/Windows3.1 GUI Builder
@ 1994-11-28 20:58 Bennett, Chip (KTR) ~U
From: Bennett, Chip (KTR) ~U @ 1994-11-28 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Timothy Barton <tim@TRIDENT.NOSUBDOMAIN.NODOMAIN> wrote:
                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> Sorry if the following question is a FAQ, I try to keep up with this
group,
> but it is hard when your classified lab has no connections to the real
> world...

Even your E-Mail server isn't giving up any secrets!  :-)

> Can anyone recommend a GUI builder that generates/supports Ada which will
> produce executables for two targets: X11/Motif and Windows 3.1?  I looked
> into this a couple of years ago and SceenMachine was one option.  I've
> since heard rumor that TeleUse may support such a scenario.

For X11/Motif, we've used Builder Xcessory (BX) from Integrated Computer
Solutions (ICS).  For Windows 3.1, Alsys has some products, although we
don't have much experience with it.

     ICS: 617-621-9555
     Alsys: 619-457-2700

> Timothy J. Barton                         tim@trident.datasys.swri.edu
> Southwest Research Institute (SwRI)       (210) 522-3540
> San Antonio, Texas                  "Smooth seas do not make skillful
sailors"

* Chip Bennett, GDE Systems Inc | BennettC@j64.stratcom.af.mil  *
* USSTRATCOM/J64213             | Voice (402)294-7360           *
* 901 SAC Blvd, Suite 2B24      | FAX   (402)294-7912           *
* Offutt AFB, NE 68113-6600     | Proud member of Team Ada      *
* Opinions expressed here are my own _so_,  TTFWTW              *