From: John <Man@the.keyboard>
Subject: Re: I never did shit in prgramming but bash n some lisp, can  ada make me rich?
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 23:53:08 +0100
Date: 2017-06-25T23:53:08+01:00	[thread overview]

On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 09:09:31 -0700 (PDT), polymorph self
<jackvanc3@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 10:56:34 AM UTC-4, John wrote:
>> On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 07:42:36 -0700 (PDT), polymorph self
>> <jackvanc3@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >I heard you got double teamed by black shemales.
>>
>>  Pardon?
>>
>>  Was that supposed to be some form of insult? If so, it's a damned
>> poor one as I have no idea why it would be such a bad thing and as I
>> have, in truth, never been "double-teamed" by anything or anyone. Nor,
>> indeed, have I ever encountered a "shemale" of any colour though I
>> might be interested in their story were I to.
>>
>>  I was, you dimwitted poltroon and scion of sixteen generations of
>> sibling matings, trying to *help* you. I offered an example of a path
>> not to be trodden on your way to wealth and fame. If you are too
>> stupid to see this then fuck you.
>>
>>  May your crotch be infested by the fleas from a million camels in a
>> land where insecticides are banned.
>>                                                  J.
>
>3 black shemales on you!

 Hmm, even less interesting, informative, adult and human than I had
at first considered.
 Killfiled.
 Whatever help, aid, succour, advice and support I might have provided
to you in the years ahead of you is now never, *NEVER* going to
happen. For some obscure, masochistic, insane pseudo-reason you have
decided to attack, however unsuccessfully, weakly and childishly,
someone who was willing to make your life better, easier, warmer,
nicer and more comfortable.
 You are a nasty, vicious, idiotic, microcephalic, stupid little being
of no worth  and you are a self-mutilating poltroon, to boot.
 Necrotising fasciitis is worth ten of you.
 Reply at your will, I will not see them, goodbye.
                                                   J.