* Re: GunslingersREFRESH
@ 1992-12-16  1:30 George C. Harri son, Norfolk State University
From: George C. Harri son, Norfolk State University @ 1992-12-16  1:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1992Dec13.143600.4111@arizona.edu>, frank@evax2.engr.arizona.edu (F
rank Manning) writes:
> The following is submitted in honor of a certain well-known movie, which is
> being broadcast on TV tonight (13 Dec) in the US:

...[stuff]
> "The general store only stocks Winchester Ada and Colt C," says Joe. "I know
> you've had your heart set on the Colt."

...[great stuff]

> -- Frank Manning                                   -- Std disclaimer
> -- College of Engineering and Mines                --
> -- Civil Engineering 100, University of Arizona    --
> -- Tucson, AZ  85721  frank@evax2.engr.arizona.edu --

As a witness to the bloody C++ vs. Ada wars, this is indeed a quality laugh!!!

How about a periodic update?

Thanks Frank

| George C. Harrison            | PHONE : (804) 683-8654  | "Ada Spoken Here"|
| Professor of Computer Science | FAX   : (804) 683-9229  +------------------+
| Norfolk State University      | g_harrison@vger.nsu.edu |                  |
| 2401 Corprew Avenue           +-------------------------+                  |
| Norfolk VA 23504              | loop exit when RE_TIRED; end loop;         |

only message in thread, other threads:[~1992-12-16  1:30 UTC | newest]