* [ANN] XNAdaLib 2017 binaries.
@ 2017-10-09 16:24 Blady
From: Blady @ 2017-10-09 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

This is XNAdaLib 2017 built on MacOS X 10.11 El Capitan for Native Quartz including:
 - GTKAda GPL 2017 with GTK+ 3.22.20 complete,
 - Glade 3.20.0,
 - GnatColl GPL 2017,
 - Florist GPL 2017,
 - AdaCurses 20110404,
 - Gate 3-05-b,
 - Components 4.23,
 - AICWL 3.15,
 - Zanyblue 1.3.0b,
 - PragmARC 06-2017-10,
 - GNOGA 1.3-beta,
 - AdaControl 1.18r9,
 - AdaDep 1.4r1
 - AdaSubst 1.5r1
 - SparForte 2.1 - NEW

 and as side libraries:
 - Template Parser GPL 2017,
 - gtksourceview 3.24.4,
 - GNUTLS 3.5.9,
 - ASIS GPL 2017
 - SDL 1.2.15 and SDL Image 1.2.12.

XNAdaLib binaries have been post on Source Forge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuada/files/GNAT_GPL%20Mac%20OS%20X/2017-el-capitan/

Feel free to send comments.

Regards, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr

* Re: [ANN] XNAdaLib 2017 binaries.
@ 2017-10-09 18:58 ` Luke A. Guest
From: Luke A. Guest @ 2017-10-09 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Blady <p.p11@orange.fr> wrote:
> Hello,

> Regards, Pascal.
> http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr

Who said Ada websites look dated? 🤔 you could do with an English
translation, if it's there I didn't see it, on mobile, it's not a
responsive website.

* Re: [ANN] XNAdaLib 2017 binaries.
@ 2017-10-14  8:56   ` Blady
From: Blady @ 2017-10-14  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Luke,

A missing HTML element prevent site translation to appear.
Now, you can get it either as a translation banner from Google on the top of the page or in selecting your language in the combo box below the buttons.
Sorry that isn't responsive but at present it's beyond my knowledge.

HTH, Pascal.